When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need help for my Pam Arktos

mastmampf

Hello at all,

i have purchased the PAM Arktos ultimate version from Paul. Now one marker on the bezel has fallen of (see photo).

I have already emailed Paul about that a few times but it seems that he can not help me (or he has no interest!?).

My question: is there anyone from whom i can get one of this marker?

post-6207-1201531538_thumb.jpg

Regards

Matz

Hello at all,

i have purchased the PAM Arktos ultimate version from Paul. Now one marker on the bezel has fallen of (see photo).

I have already emailed Paul about that a few times but it seems that he can not help me (or he has no interest!?).

My question: is there anyone from whom i can get one of this marker?

Regards

Matz

Just keep on trying to get a hold of him and when you do, sent it back if you're not happy! I would!!! and next time choose your next dealer

......you want instant response.....go with Joshua!!! 100% instant response! I've only dealt with him (and now TTK) and I have been very, very

happy! He always comes thru for me! I have tried Andrew, he's good, but he's products (I just ordered a couple cheap one's) sucks!!!

Just my own personal experience!!! Good luck!!!

mmmmm.......... this seems to be a common problem. I lost the marker between N and E

Such a pity that something so small and simple did not get the required attention it required from the factory............. the old QC issue I guess.