When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dress Watch

dude82

Ive been looking for a nice dress watch for myself. I liked the swiss Dewitt but not been able to source a box for that. I love the rose gold panerai's that are offered...just wanted to have everyone's opinion as to which is the best rose gold panerai (swiss movement only), in terms of accuracy which are available. Also how good is the gold plating....

Ive been looking for a nice dress watch for myself. I liked the swiss Dewitt but not been able to source a box for that. I love the rose gold panerai's that are offered...just wanted to have everyone's opinion as to which is the best rose gold panerai (swiss movement only), in terms of accuracy which are available. Also how good is the gold plating....

These are the one's I've got from TTK (although I can't recommend him due to bad experience):

This is suppose to be a Pam 197, but it doesn't have the correct dial, with the BOB Shark strap:

Pam197up.JPG

with my own made strap:

Rad197.jpg

This is the Gen:

pam_197_1.jpg

and here's the other model I got from him, this is a Fantasy Black Seal, the Gen is SS:

radbs5.jpg

and both of them:

radTwin1.jpg

This is suppose to have the new plating process ala PVD according to TTK.

You could check my Test here of the 197: http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...hl=torture+test

I still wear it until now and still ticking! The movement are both Asian copy, but I'm impressed with it. It's been

accurate to -+ 10-20secs/day. The power reserve is about 48 hours!

Hope that helps! BTW: Josh does not carry the 197 anymore, maybe the other dealer does! You have to get

it with the Tuxedo dial koz as far as I'm concerned, it's what give this particular model its character!