When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM111h dial

lawman

Hi Guys,

Been reading threads for many moons now but still not 100% on where exactly to get the best dial for a 111. The old davidsen was good however you can't get them anymore.

I'm building a homage 111h (Jimmy fu casing, Palp crown etc etc) so needing some advice on where to purcahse the dial. Guys?

Dsn and "best dial" should never be in the same sentence. :-) He does many things well but dials are not one of them. The standard rep dial with some work from vac/flav etc would be best. Be careful with the filled indice dials the luminor and marina are a very different font on the dial used to make that than the real g series.

Hi Guys,

Been reading threads for many moons now but still not 100% on where exactly to get the best dial for a 111. The old davidsen was good however you can't get them anymore.

I'm building a homage 111h (Jimmy fu casing, Palp crown etc etc) so needing some advice on where to purcahse the dial. Guys?

Oh ok, so just a standard dial from Josh would be an alright starting point? Obviously I'll send it off to get lumed but standard is basically as good as anything else?

Law, you dont have to take one mans opinion. I believe the old DSN dial was one of the best 111h. It solved many of the obvious tells.....ie the spacing under the #6 and the incorrect font used for the "A" Yes, to a rep nerd like some of us on here, we could tell the difference, but for the most part, I would take an old DSN over a standard dial in a heart beat. With a lume job, you would really have something to be desired. The standard dial still have the most obvious tells from arms length. Again, this is one mans opinion. ;)