When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch cases needed

Cpalmetto

Hello all, I'm looking to purchase some watch cases that fit 7750 and 2824 movements. I have asupply

of these movements and am wondering if anyone knows a good stainless case manufacturer or has

a supply on hand. Any info is appreciated.

Regards,

Chris

Hello all, I'm looking to purchase some watch cases that fit 7750 and 2824 movements. I have asupply

of these movements and am wondering if anyone knows a good stainless case manufacturer or has

a supply on hand. Any info is appreciated.

Regards,

Chris

I have a few (8 or 10) NOS black, PVD chrono cases. These are for the LeJour chrono and are similar (but not identical) to the Porsche Design or Heuer Pasedena / Pasadena chronos of the same era. Sinn use a similar shape case in SS or Ti for their 144. The case is designed for the ETA 7750 and was also used for a rarer 2-dial LeJour chrono which used a Valjoux 7733 or 7734. I have only the main casing which is black PVD with the tachy scale printed, white on black, on the inner bezel.

There was a rash of different brands which used similar cases in the '70s & '80s but LeJour were probably the best known brand for this specific variant. These would be excellent for someone who wished to recase a tatty LeJour chrono or similar.