When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My PAM127 Fiddy

Ztech

First, if I wanted to drag your name in the mud I'd have done it back in Feb. without needing to lie about some stupid screw. It's you who's so immature to play some game and send an empty envelope, which is the reason I felt so insulted by you.

Also, go re-read your own PM. You clearly state that the hands on the Fiddy is "ok and not scratched". Umm... hello... take a look at my pics. They're scratched so stop trying to lie and make excuses for yourself. I don't need to paint a picture for others to see, it's plainly visible in the product.

I never said "rep" on the invoice. I said ship the "watch". You said it was improper. So I resent the funds. Is there a problem with that? You got your money didn't you??? Again, I've never purchased a rep before this and I didn't know you couldn't write "watch" in the Paypal message box.

Yes wrongdoing on your part. You lied about the hands! Admit it! Everyone already knows. Stop being an ass and step up and be a man about it. I've already PM'd you about this back in Feb. this isn't about the money. I've been fortunate enough that I don't have to lie about $450.

Finally, I don't need to recruit a mob for anything. You're obviously not going to be a man and take care of your own problems so I doubt I'll get any satisfaction here, but I do think it's my duty to inform others of your deceitful practices.

Since you state that I'm a sad young noob, well then, you must be a sad old man who needs the money to fund a gen so bad that you'd lie about your own watch. Sad...

Why do we take three four pictures when posting a watch for sale..?

You have seen the pictures and -- admit it -- when you received the watch your first reaction was: "It looked better on the picture". I think that's why you lied.

I won't go back to the hands again. I explained the situation with hands twice already. Bud good luck getting "pristine" gold superlumed hands for Fiddy.

You have received the screw. And you still keep lieing. I have traded with many members here, and I always made it right. You disassembled the watch (I might add, your first watch) and you start showing pictures of different defects. After your previous lies and anger you demonstrated trough your PMs, I am not sure at all what are you showing us here.

That's all I have to say. In the meantime I sold all my reps... thanks for the publicity.

Are you a song and dance man by profession? Why do you continue to dance around the issue to your convenience? Of course, you don't want to talk about the scratches hands you lied about, because you lied about it. I won't even discuss it as your own PM's prove it. Who cares if you can't get prestine hands for a Fiddy, that's not my point. My point is I asked you if the hands on your watch was scratched and you lied about it. That's what's important here. Not whether you can get it or not. It's about your character, of which you have none.

I haven't recieved the screw, if I had I sure wouldn't have mentioned it here. I'm out $450 do you really think I'd make an issue about a screw? Or are you just dense?

Also, this watch isn't the first watch I've disassembled. It's actually my third. Why? Is that important to our situation? Please enligthen me...

Anger in my PM's??? Again go read the PM's I posted up and tell me if you see anger on my part till yesterday when I got an empty envelope from you, which was an insult after I've been so paitient and civil with you.

So you sold all your reps. What does that have to do with me? I just hope that those who purchased reps from you weren't deceived like I was.

Edited by Ztech

wholly smokes this thread is on fire.

but just a question from another newb.. regarding paypal.

paypal can't allow you to list the word "watch" in the sales description? Is "timing device" or "timer" ok?

... back to our regularly scheduled programming...

paypal can't allow you to list the word "watch" in the sales description? Is "timing device" or "timer" ok?

I really can't say. This was my first rep purchase (non-dealer involved) that I paid via Paypal. I knew that you shouldn't mention replicas, but I had no idea that the word "watch" would be bad.

z

@Avara, since you deleted your pics so fast can you repost so we can see them.

@Ztech, disassembling a watch to show scratched hands and dial wasnt a good idea because you can cause more damage to the watch yourself. The is a pretty signifigant gash in the dial not to see assembled.

Natron

Do not say anything related to watch. Paypal will stomp on a seller and keep his money if it decides he was engaged in a sale of a replica watch. Put in your subject whatever the seller requests.

@Avara, since you deleted your pics so fast can you repost so we can see them.

@Ztech, disassembling a watch to show scratched hands and dial wasnt a good idea because you can cause more damage to the watch yourself. The is a pretty signifigant gash in the dial not to see assembled.

Natron

Yes, I know it wasn't a good idea to take the watch apart, but before I received the empty envelop I was just gonna move on and call it a learning experience. You can see my previous posts about that.

Do not say anything related to watch. Paypal will stomp on a seller and keep his money if it decides he was engaged in a sale of a replica watch. Put in your subject whatever the seller requests.

Yes, I'm learning more and more about the rep world. I didn't know that Paypal was so observant regarding words in the messages.