When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP ROO

sander

The one you are describing which is currently available is the standard MBK available from a number of dealers. The AP Boutique Scuba version has just come out but it is from the wrong factory with cyclops on the crystal. I would wait and see which of the seconds at 6 or scuba non-chrono version comes out first.

Just remember that on the seconds at 6 they will never get the alignment of the pushers/crown or the placement and sizing of the sub-dials correct as the rep uses a 7750 based movement and the gen uses a chrono module placed on top of the base movement. I am waiting for an MBK quality Scuba. That is the one you could wear on your wrist with no worries.

The one you are describing which is currently available is the standard MBK available from a number of dealers. The AP Boutique Scuba version has just come out but it is from the wrong factory with cyclops on the crystal. I would wait and see which of the seconds at 6 or scuba non-chrono version comes out first.

Just remember that on the seconds at 6 they will never get the alignment of the pushers/crown or the placement and sizing of the sub-dials correct as the rep uses a 7750 based movement and the gen uses a chrono module placed on top of the base movement. I am waiting for an MBK quality Scuba. That is the one you could wear on your wrist with no worries.

The AP Scuba which has just come out also has a wrong crown. It seems like a $ 100,- model to me. :lol:

A MBK version of the Scuba would be a safe choice but for some reason, I like the looks of the better.

Do you know other dealers than King who are selling them. All the ones I found at our dealers, having problems with either the cyclops, 60 subdial, or the missing

That is why I suggested you wait. I believe this is the state of the art - MBK with black dial and SS bracelet:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=64714

A number of folks sell it. This one is offered by Angus here on RWG.

Yep that one comes close, except it's missing the "swiss made" at 6

This is the one I'm looking for: http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=58101&hl=

Raymond got it from Paso but he can't get it anymore :(