When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Franck Muller dial measurements

maxmilian

Anybody know the measurements of the dials I have found a couple of gen dials but I am not sure weather they are ladies or men size.

Arch you pobably know, care to chime in ?

If they're the conquistador dials toumii is selling on ebay, you want the ones she advertises as 25mm wide (actually they're 25,2). Also, when bidding assume her conq. dials need to be lumed since she sells factory rejects that rarely made it to the lume stage. I've never been able to figure out why the dials I've bought were rejected except for a few that have very light scratches. If the dials are for the 2852 size casablancas you want to try her "36mm" wide dials, although I have never tried the dials she advertises @ 36. The reps need dials 36.24mm, which may be what she means. I bought Casa. dials advertised as 36.3 from another seller and they worked fine. If they're long island dials, fugetabotit. Haven't found a LI rep that fits any of the 15 or so LI dials I've bought.

4fun very generously gave me a sunset dial that I believe will fit the rep casablanca case, which I would be happy to give away to pass along to one of our fellow Muller fans. The catch: For this to make an accurate rep, you'll have to buy or own a "gold"crazy hours (muller makes no stainless sunsets) w/ the blued leaf hands and then disable the jumping function, which is easy to do. After installing the gen dial you'll have a very rare Sunset that's pretty damn good on the dial side but dead wrong on the back.