When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Strap pin lost

wurz

Hi All,

I recently lost one of the strap pins on my PAM231 Radiomir. They had a habit of popping out whilst I was wearing it - I normally managed to rescue the watch before it came away from the strap, but this time the pin dropped on the floor and I spent a fruitless half hour trying to search for it (in a supermarket :-))

I'm not sure if other folk have had this problem. It's a big heavy watch and even repeated fastenings of the screws didn't stop the pins popping out occasionally. Maybe I should have used thread glue. Anyhow the upshot is I have a gorgeous watch I can't wear :-(

I asked my dealer if he had spares but no joy. Any idea where I can get hold of a replacement pin in rose gold?

Wurz

If you love the watch and are willing to invest a little money I would go a different way. Put put a WTB for a broken (read as cheap as possible) stainless Radiomir. The gen 231 actually has stainless or WG screws - not gold colored. Then use all four screws and chuck the Asian Radiomir. ;) You might check with Silix or Paul for a low end new one if no one has one for sale cheap around here.