When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Strap Question

maxse

Hi guys,

So a while ago I bought a nice black w/ white stitching GeF strap in 115X75.

Well I finally got the watch to put it on and I am afraid it is a little small. I find that when I put it on I am using the second hole from the end.

This doesn't leave me any slack to even put through the second floating keeper.

Now is this too small? How are you guys wearing your straps? Also can anyone make a guess on my wrist size from this?

In addition, when I get another strap shold it be the next size up 120X80? I'm thinking I should be using the holes towards the middle of the strap, no?

I would like to note that this is a thick strap so maybe 120X80 thinner would be too big? Let's hear it.

*EDIT* Let me add that with the second hole, the watch is a little loose, b utenough so that I can turn it all the way around my wrist with the other hand. I prefer to have it slightly tighter but the next hole makes it too tight..

Also I just found out that 120X80 is not necessarily the next size up. There are 120X75 straps out there. So which one should I go for. I wouldl ike to get a quality strap around $100 so don't want to make a size error again. Thanks

Edited by maxse