When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

service my asian 7750

Hey guys, i have a PAM 048, with actually awful hands, then i know a friend who knows a watch smith who told me that he can fix the hands for me, so im like, sure i trust yah... then BAM!!! not only was he unable to fix the hands, he couldnt return the movement as well.. and i think its busted (the keyless thingy me thinks).... :(

I know the waiting list for The Zigmeister is really long, is there anyone else who can help assemble the watch back?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Edited by jerkulot

Hey guys, i have a PAM 048, with actually awful hands, then i know a friend who knows a watch smith who told me that he can fix the hands for me, so im like, sure i trust yah... then BAM!!! not only was he unable to fix the hands, he couldnt return the movement as well.. and i think its busted (the keyless thingy me thinks).... :(

I know the waiting list for The Zigmeister is really long, is there anyone else who can help assemble the watch back?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

were your hands just not pointing at the numbers correctly?

where abouts are you located? sometimes local watchsmiths that are rep-friendly can be valuable resources.