When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HBB Rose Gold w/ Ceramic

Samurai

After owning both the all Steel and the Steel with Ceramic HBB, am leaning towards getting a Rose Gold HBB with Ceramic (not the lite version).

Was wondering if there are any dealers who will actually properly service/lubricate/seal the watch before shipping it out (at an extra cost..if required).

Have had some issues with the 7750 movement lately and hence am a stickler for getting this serviced before having it shipped to me.

Experts...pls help.

I suggest you get it serviced on your own. Who knows if it's actually serviced by the dealer you purchased it from.

Agreed! The problem is that there aren't too many places that would service a rep or know how to service the 7750.

I am in Singapore....and haven't really come across anyone yet who can do the job.

Noticed that there is an issue with materials list markings on the back of the HBB.

Josh's site shows the correct version - says "Ceramic Gold 750 and Titanium". On Angus and Slix's site it does not say Gold 750 behind the Gold version HBB.

Is Josh the only one carrying this?