When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai Parts

siesta181

Hi Guys,

Didn't know there was such a strong support group for Panerai replica owners. Newbie here so bear with me if topics raised have been covered before.

Is there a reliable source for Panerai parts... cases, dials hands etc.

Owned a couple of rep pams which by sheer usage have become worse (I mean much worse) from wear. It's a pity coz the movements are still going strong. Would like to get my hands dirty in refurbishing these watches.... Any parts dealer you guys can recommend?

Thanks in advance

Edited by siesta181

Unfortunately it is not so simple. In general if you are looking for replacement rep parts you should approach your normal dealer.For specific parts not available from the dealers or one or two specific parts which don't justify the expense of shipping from China you can certainly put out a WTB here. :)

Hi kruzer00,

Thanks for the info... Being a noob to this forum, I don't know what can or cannot (from what I have read, almost any mod is possible) be done to a rep watch. Will check with my dealer in China. Was very impressed with some of the modification work done on rep PAMs. Impressive.

If only there were good modders where I am from, that would be nice... sigh.

Cheers

Hi kruzer00,

Thanks for the info... Being a noob to this forum, I don't know what can or cannot (from what I have read, almost any mod is possible) be done to a rep watch. Will check with my dealer in China. Was very impressed with some of the modification work done on rep PAMs. Impressive.

If only there were good modders where I am from, that would be nice... sigh.

Cheers

Hi...read your search for parts...I too am looking for a new crystal and black dial/face for the 1950 47mm model...any luck? Any contacts you can share...would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mark

Hi...read your search for parts...I too am looking for a new crystal and black dial/face for the 1950 47mm model...any luck? Any contacts you can share...would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mark

Hi Mark,

Sad to say, no luck.... my dealer in China refuses to sell me parts, kept telling me that it's cheaper for me to buy a new watch as a whole. Sigh... Let me know if you come across any.

Cheers