When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is there a decent rep of this watch?

JohnG

I have already asked Ruby and she has not seen a rep of this watch but I thought I would ask on the forums before telling my girlfriend it doesn't exist... She prefers the leather but I would buy the SS bracelet and swap for a band if I had to. Pics below.

Thanks!

2657_8377_grand.jpg

2663_8503_grand.jpg

even the gen is not so nice, you want a decent rep is similar style look for pp twenty-four

It sounds like the OP might not be so high in the social ladder to make a Patek Philippe look believable. This is nothing to be shameful about, as few actually are. The Twenty-Four reps are also fairly poor.

I recommend a Muller Conquistador. But that's my answer to every thread about ladies watches really...

musicalmullerborderedbo5.jpg

You can buy a gen at Bernard Watch for under $1000 so why worry with the rep?

$1000 is a $1000, a lot of money in my book too. I finally decided that my watches were for wearing so I wasn't going to hold them back. I just take the watch off and put it in my pocket if I do something that is likely to rough it up.

It sounds like the OP might not be so high in the social ladder to make a Patek Philippe look believable. This is nothing to be shameful about, as few actually are. The Twenty-Four reps are also fairly poor.

I recommend a Muller Conquistador. But that's my answer to every thread about ladies watches really..

Yeah, but her gen has a SS bracelet (it is not the Hampton Classic) and she wants a strap for her every day watch (for some variety).

And yeah, the Patek would be a hard sell.