When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

As To Not Make Another Bobo

UncleJay

AP EOD? I'm asking because of my recent problems with my DSN watches. I'm looking for the Swiss version and hopefully be able to get it with both the leather and Kevlar straps. Please post info/thoughts and pics if you own one, and please don't be shy to offer it up to me for trade/sale. ;)

Uncle Jay, I don`t believe a swiss movement version of this watch is available unless a member has had it modded with a new movement. Mbw had a limited run with the 21.8 asian movement, and Puretime has stock with the 28.8 beat asian movement. Both have their pros or cons, but I prefer the Mbw.

Also after many strap options, I still prefer it on a cf. Just brings out the dial on it.

Here`s some pics of the Mbw I have.

0004694br0.jpg

0004695wv0.jpg

0004674sw2.jpg

0004767bu7.jpg

picture1026oc8.jpg

Just 2 pics of my EoD...well, at least from 2 of them. Left version is Angus (sold-out) seconds-dail@9 and the right one is the MBW version....unless the finish of the bezel-side, the watch from Angus is very nice...and he might have a swiss one available (or can source the swiss)....I allways go for the asian version...I have 50+ watches and swap every day....so I will never wear the watch enough to make it stop :D

As someone mentioned...you have a lot more strap options with the old-style ROO case....go for Angus asian....cheers

Theo

eod1og0.jpg

apebonyivoryya9.jpg

The asian 21k movement is more accurate for this watch as the gen runs at 21k as well. I have a 21k AP roo and was about to put an eta in it when I did the research and found this out. My personal feeling is unless you can find a 21k eta 7750, you're better off keeping the asian 21k in and possibly getting it serviced...

Why would you buy this one now with a seconds at 12 version coming out. You know they will make an EOD as it has proven to be very popular even with the wrong functionality. It is a beautiful watch but at this point I would be inclined to wait.

Any updates on when its actually to come out? :huh: