When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Custom Pam?

Glitch

What do you guys think of a 063 case using a 029 dial? I was told that the current 029 has too many flaws anyway so it will be nice to make a custom one.

I like the tux dial of the 029, unlike the one on the 063 which looks to busy.

On the other hand, I like the simplicity of the 063 case, unlike the graduated case of the 029.

Best of both worlds? PAM blasphemy? Guide this PAM noob, please!

:D

You can replace/swap the bezel ring which from what I have read, isn't too difficult. If you don't have a need for the GMT function, it shouldn't be much of a concern plus you can always install the original. I also prefer the simplicity of the tuxedo dial with the larger hour markers.

As a side note, I don't believe anyone would notice except us watch nuts. I swap between the 029 and 063 ( my wife's watch) and as of today, not a soul has picked up on the fact that they're different watches. :lol:

Jet

Well, you won't have to worry about the flaws in any case as the watch doesn't exist. ;) But if you don't swap the bezel, don't bother with the GMT hand or the GMT movement as you won't be able to determine what time it is in the second zone. In fact, why spend the money on a 2892? Just use the Tuxedo dial in a different case. :lol: