When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai Sighting - now I want one, please help

szvwj

I saw someone wearing a Panerai today and now I want one. I hope you can help me identify what it was, I don't know much about Panerai.

DESCRIPTION:

It had a White dial, Polished Stainless steel case, luminescent hands, solid case back with marking saying Firenze 1860, Seconds at 9:00 (I can't remember much else).

I've done a bit of searching and I think it may have been a 113 (but I thought it had a subdials at 6 and 3... yea my memory sucks) or a 188 (although I don't remember it having black markings around the outside of the dial). Is there anything like a 113 with more than one subdial?

I hope you can help me identify it.

Thanks for your help.

EDIT>>

I think I found it, it appears to be a PAM 51 (for some reason I thought it was larger than 40mm and had additional sub-dials). It looks like KING carries them.

Pam 51

Edited by szvwj

Odd.

The only multi-subdial luminors are the Daylights, and I think you should have noticed the engraved bezel and the "daylight" text on the domed part of the caseback.

So yes, the watch you saw was most likely either a 051...

...or a fantasy rep. :D