When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 092

mwee

After a lot of reading on the forum, I have decided to get the Pam 092 ultimate edition (Puretime). I have been sending pms to people like ssssurfer, V for advice and would like to thank them for their feedback for the various question on different models I was contemplating.

What I would like to ask the Pam experts here is that for the 92, what are the mods neede to make the watch even more gen-like? Would be ordering one of V's CG and also try to get an OEM crown off the bay, would a normal stainless steel one be able to fit? Also, will try to get a Lello DW. Any other mods that would be required? Would appreciate all feedback.

Thanks

If you get the "Ultimate Version" of the 092 this comes with -

Good Datewheel

Good Cyclops Mag

Decent AR on the Sapphire

An SS OEM crown is a nice touch - but not accurate for a G-series contemporary Sub-esque model - a PALP Auto crown looks better IMHO.

CG you have sorted

A Re-lume by a "Master" is a must.

And get the "clanky" bezel sorted out if you can.....

Done

:fish:

Thanks for the feedback!

So will try to source for a Palp crown. But I thought the bezel on the latest "ultimate version" is good and has 60 clicks like gen? Please correct me if wrong.

60 click bezel it does have but needs to be tightend.

cc

As said a new cg from V, then do a relume. The bezel is better on the latest from the dealers, but a bit loose just as the gen. Do a search on risti and some have sold them for just this reason. Just picked up my 3rd one of these used and previous owner had it relumed to the correct color on hands and dial. Made a huge difference and just awaiting on V for the finish.