When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BCE bezel alignment

daby

Hi

I have a BCE graphite which I love but the bezel is off by a couple of mil's. 1 click more is too much but pictures on the dealer sites dont seem to have this problem. Is it easily fixed on a DIY job or at a local watch repairer.

Thanks

Thanks pokerpot for the information

I have already had the back off to calibrate the time accuracy. I was sweating like a safe cracker on his first day on the job in case I broke it. I am completely new to this if it is not already obvious. I may consider trying to drop the bezel back on again but it may take me time to build up the courage to take it off in the first place.

Whos gonna be the braver and attempt it?!?

Cheers Dude. I think more research is needed from my side first. If you are the bigger man than me and have any success pdo let me know.

Thanks also Rocky78 for your findings.

Same here matey if you pop yours first.

Mines still on route, but have re studied the pics sent prior to posting ( That i ok'd, so is my fault)

But i know its gonna bug the hell outta me that its out... Just depends if i got the balls too, or if i get a watchsmith to do it..

Cheers