When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Got a new watch today!

robertb

Got another order in from Sead today, once again speedy delivery and a easy transaction.

Presenting my new Super Sea Dweller version 2 with the thicker more accurate bezel! Here is side by side shot with my noob.

052.jpg

It's a nice watch for sure but I not that much better than my $78 noob. My first impression is that the rehaut disappoints, it makes the dial look smaller than the noob. On the plus side, it has a nicer bezel, you can see that it is inset vs the noob. Sorry about the poor quality pics, I'm out of town and only have my Canon P&S camera.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot! I also got a package in from Andrew today! I have to say that I am very happy with the service I have received from Andrew. I had a couple of small issues and he sent replacement parts without blinking an eye. Awesome awesome customer service! He also ships incredibly fast! Ordered Thurs and had the package in hand Tues! Anyways... on to the watch!

2006 Daytona with black face and arabic numbers. A perfect compliment to my 2006 Daytona with silver face and black arabic numbers. Love this watch! The pic is misleading because it makes the face look flat gray but it is actually a deep black, I don't have a diffuser for my P&S.

058.jpg

059.jpg

Hmm.... what's this? Another watch? Ultimate 45.5mm Planet Ocean!

062.jpg

What?!?! Another watch? PAM186!

063.jpg

WTF?!?! Another watch? How many damn watches did I order?!?! PAM187!

064.jpg

Look at how much bigger the UPO is!

069.jpg

070.jpg

Look at how big the 187 is! Beefy!

071.jpg

072.jpg

072.jpg

Group shot with the 028 I was wearing today.

074.jpg

075.jpg

Hope you guys enjoyed the pics. Thought I would share my excitement and some size comparisons between the dive watches. :D

*** Only the SSD V2 came in from Sead, all of the others are from Andrew.