When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So the Chronofighter Diver is here!

Guest Sql_pl

It's a fugly watch and everyone needs some fugly in their collection. Me, I've got the Panerai 187, but this would do.

When I'm reading your replies

I starting to consider the fact that I have a problem, because I just passed an order for this Graham, because I like it !!!!

and as I said before, I'm actually wearing another Graham, panda dial, this watch is just crazy to wear.

But I'd be able to buy a Pam 187 as well, I like it too!!! (the only reason I didn't do it is the 47mm, thought it was too big for my wrist, but I feel like I can change my mind at any time)

Oh guys I saw the gen chronofighter diver today at the AD! I was staring at it for some time, I must say the rep is really really very close to the gen! Oh no now thinking hard if I should get this and break the pam cycle..... could it be I find pam a bit common now so wanted to try something different?

Got mine from Josh just now. Have to say....the quality is most amazing. The AR is pretty good and the second hand movement is smooth. Also, having owned a Graham Chronofighter earlier...amd glad that the lever is not wobbly and works well. The chrono works fine and resets properly aligned to 12.

The watch is really heavy and feels nice around the wrist. Am posting some pics taken from my phone....will post better pics tonight. Enjoy.

post-5972-1211789990_thumb.jpg

post-5972-1211790003_thumb.jpg

post-5972-1211790011_thumb.jpg

post-5972-1211790019_thumb.jpg

post-5972-1211790030_thumb.jpg

You are right...the watch doesn't look like 46mm because of raised bezel. However, the bottle opener attached to the watch more than compensates for it :p :p . Looks fairly big and chunky and is pretty heavy.

Will post better pics later tonight.