When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Question for MBW experts

perry563

Thanks for being not only uninformative regarding my question but also insulting for no other reason than the obvious.

Im a "mbw expert" and i want to be informative

Question 1:MBW Modern Submariner Dial worth nothing because even a Noobmariner Dial is more accurate.

Question 2:There no such thing as MBW daytona.

Dear sir, i hope you are satisfied..

Perry, please disappear. By the way, in your last post you attempt to type the word condescending twice, spelling it differently each time. How amusing that with both attempts you fail to spell it correctly. Sorry, am I being condezending?

I asked an honest question and insulted no one. In turn the poster insulted me....I defended myself....and I am the bad guy? Incredible.

Hi Perry,

Iceberg is right, the dial is not worth much as it's quite incorrect, the DW is quite off --as in very off--.

The movement depends price depends on the age, what you did with it --is it abused?!-- and if it is a gen ETA, because MBK sells also COPY ETA movement... I have a special agreement with him that I only GET REAL NEW ETA in my MBK / MBW watches ( i have them double checked-inspected at my watchmaker anyways but so far he has always honoured his word with me ) ... but if you don't know the boss and you buy from the shop-front / staff they will sell and tell you anything.... so it depends on the state of the movement.

And yes, MBK did made Daytona 6263 -- I saw it myself, with a slim case, but no A-symetrical pushers-- so it is flawed but still an MBK made Daytona!!! But no modern Daytona, he sells modern Daytona's but he told me that it is not his made but CHINA factory made --- with other words he told me that it's the same as the CHINA daytona which is fairly accurate but sec @ 6 will still be a hit/miss kinda thing...

• 2 weeks later...
Is this for real? I mean - MBW/MBk can be considered a brand. So - it would be the same if you would ask - How much worth is a Rolex dial with movement. Hm - a Datejust with movement would be worth around 1K - a DR with movement around 10K.

So don't screw around on others for yourself not being able to pull off a precise question. Oh, and don't play your lil Noob game on me too - it might fail. :)

And to finish with a "gentleman's" reply as you name and shame it... An ETA alone can be worth a lot like 150$ - depends on where you sell or where you buy and what exact condition it is in and if it comes with DD wheels or only D. The dial itself, well, consider it as a dust deflector.

Ive read posts and understand that gfor replicas, MBW/MBK is the top... but what sites sell them? no rep site lists them as that...

Myswissreplicas.com?