When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bell&Ross PVD Green Dial 42mm

panera

I looked a couple dealers ste and cofused TT and Perfect clones have the same price ,same spesifications, and same watch....??

But I need your advice about it

Which movement asia or quartz or swiss (Available?)

PVD quality

How close to GEn?

I am located in EU so which dealer carries low custom risk?

If anyone have? upload the pict pls cause at dealer sites It is not clear to give an open view??

I looked a couple dealers ste and cofused TT and Perfect clones have the same price ,same spesifications, and same watch....??

But I need your advice about it

Which movement asia or quartz or swiss (Available?)

PVD quality

How close to GEn?

I am located in EU so which dealer carries low custom risk?

If anyone have? upload the pict pls cause at dealer sites It is not clear to give an open view??

Panera i would advice you to go with PT,send him a photo of the watch you want and he can source it for you.Also he is in EU so no custom risk.I am also very intrested on the green BR.

Hello, I am also very interested in that one !

The only let down is the gen is coming with a nice kaki nylon strap, wich gives it a typical military look... why does this one comes with a rubber one ???

I'm sorry to be a newbe, but who is located in europe and supposed to have this one for sale ?

Thanks ;-)

• 6 months later...
Hello, I am also very interested in that one !

The only let down is the gen is coming with a nice kaki nylon strap, wich gives it a typical military look... why does this one comes with a rubber one ???

I'm sorry to be a newbe, but who is located in europe and supposed to have this one for sale ?

Thanks ;-)

BR03-92 Military

BR03_92_Military_1.jpg

Nah, the gen does come with extra black rubber strap. Anyone got the copy of this watch yet?

• 1 year later...