When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rep Travel

kuiksilver

Oh, what went wrong? I read on the german customs website that you are officially tolerated to import one replica watch (value limit for that is 175€) personally when coming into country...

Hmm, could you post me a link, maybe i write to my country ambassador again. One of my friends had Cartier (org) and 70$ worth Breitling (rep) , but somehow my carrera get most attention, they did some calls and I saw them reading number from that watch :) . maybe you do not know , but when you are from the east europe, they don't care that we are EU nation, they stops as criminals and searches with guns in middle of the night. Anyway now I'm looking for new rep and bought nice diesel watch for traveling :)

Edited by nusiramines

Hmm, could you post me a link, maybe i write to my country ambassador again. One of my friends had Cartier (org) and 70$ worth Breitling (rep) , but somehow my carrera get most attention, they did some calls and I saw them reading number from that watch :) . maybe you do not know , but when you are from the east europe, they don't care that we are EU nation, they stops as criminals and searches with guns in middle of the night. Anyway now I'm looking for new rep and bought nice diesel watch for traveling :)

That right there is the truth. I have been a witness. There is HUGE hostility towards nationals of some countries such as Bulgaria and especially Romania. Germany is no better than any other EU country in this regard and worse than some.

Thanks for all your replies.

I am intending to have my SSD on my wrist from UK to Japan.

what do you think ? Risky?

If you are worried just put it in your pocket when clearing customs. I have travelled internationally for more than 20 years and I have never had a customs official put his paws on me or tell me to empty my pockets.

If you are worried just put it in your pocket when clearing customs. I have travelled internationally for more than 20 years and I have never had a customs official put his paws on me or tell me to empty my pockets.

:rolleyes: if u are from west Europe then this could work. I'm from Lithuania .

When I traveled with plane there was no problem, but I was flying to Italy, not to Germany.

Edited by nusiramines