When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Time for a new piece, help me decide

ATEspo

I am selling a co-worker my Asian Steel Fish, not because I don't like it because I think I either want the Swiss version or something different.

Here are my choices, they are all Breitlings...

- Seawolf Titanium with the Swiss movement - Gray

- Navitimer (something with a bracelet and them most accurate rep) - Black w/ white sub dials

- Chronomat Evolution V2 - graphite OR black w/ white sub dials

- Another Super Oceans Steel Fish BUT with the Swiss movement - Black

I wanted something not too flashy (something with a brushed case/bracelet) because I want to be able to wear it with ANYTHING, but I LOVE the Nav and EVO.

I dont know what to get and im getting a headache trying to decide. What would you guys recommend?

PS: I know this is the Breitling section, I was also considering the IWC 3717.

I vote chrono evolution v2. Lots of different versions means you can get a personalized model that really fits your style, the accuracy is phenomenal and the quality is second only to the steelfish - which is a much more boring piece. I bought a pre-owned version and it's probably the nicest watch in my whole collection.

I vote chrono evolution v2. Lots of different versions means you can get a personalized model that really fits your style, the accuracy is phenomenal and the quality is second only to the steelfish - which is a much more boring piece. I bought a pre-owned version and it's probably the nicest watch in my whole collection.

The EVO was my FIRST rep over a year and a half ago, but the new version is so much nicer and closer to the GEN.

Like I said in my first post, the only thing slowing me down from buying it RIGHT NOW is because I think its going to be too flashy when I wear basketball shorts/sweat pants and tennis shoes, that is why I wanted something dull.