When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What are good mods to do to my 113 to make it look more gen

dxc

Hey guys, im new to RWG. I have a 113 i bought from andy at tt and its a pretty nice watch! the small things that bug me are

the seconds dial doesnt have a ring around it

- is it possible to get a genuine one to put in there?

SWISS MADE at the bottom doesn't say SWISS MADE L

- people mention the crown being off, but it looks good to me??

- the watch 0035/2000 is annoying, is there a way to change the number?

any other things i am overlooking about it? what other mods to people to do 113 ... and to panerais in general? also who are the good craftsmen to send for modding?

thanks for helping this n0b out ;)

use search buddy. there is plenty of info here u just need to make an effort to find it. FYI, gen does not have a ring around seconds dial. post pics of your watch.

i did search ... i know there is plenty of info ... i know how to navigate through forums ... its just a lot of time good information is nested so deep its tough to find.

the gen does have a small little recessed ring according to the threads i read ... maybe you should search ;)

are there any sticky FAQ threads to read to find out the general stuff like who is a good watch modder etc?

i did search ... i know there is plenty of info ... i know how to navigate through forums ... its just a lot of time good information is nested so deep its tough to find.

the gen does have a small little recessed ring according to the threads i read ... maybe you should search ;)

are there any sticky FAQ threads to read to find out the general stuff like who is a good watch modder etc?

gen has recessed sub dial round seconds. There seem to be no rep dials with that.

There are 2 types of rep dial:

a- 12 dots too far apart, L Swiss Made L, font more correct to gen

b - 12 dots close like gen. Swiss Made (no L or T), font slightly off to gen.

Nothing else. Only option is agen dial and they are v.expensive and v.hard to come across.

You'd need to post pics to let people help more.

Edited by scotty

scotty thanks for the info. my watch is the exact same one sold by andy at TT. i will post pics when i get home tonight. my glass is also chipped so ill have to change that too ... are there any disassembly manuals for any model panerai out there? what tools are needed?

how expensive is expensive for a gen dial?

how expensive is expensive for a gen dial?

There was a genuine 3 dial and handset on Ebay a couple of weeks ago starting at $1000 USD.

I have a genuine NOS 003 tritium dial and tritium hands which I'll let you have for the same price if that's what you really want.