When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New BCE Two Tone with Roman # Is Here

beanyboy

Some time ago I created a tempest in a teapot with Breitling collectors like myself when I mentioned that Miss King of the Showbox fame had answered an inquiry of mine by saying that the BCE two tone model with white subdials and roman numerals was soon to be launched on her site. Well, I happened to notice an iteration of this watch by clicking on Narikaa's latest entry of watches. A picture of it appears below. It's an early quartz iteration, but considering how reasonable Reg's pricing is, some of you may want to pick up this watch. I personally have decided to wait for the Asian 7750 version and one with more correct subdials. But at least we are getting there, oh fellow RWGers.

post-1156-1213225649_thumb.jpg

Yes, I see your point. However, I have seen the gen of this watch and in person it's very stunning. Not as blingy as Narikaa's picture makes it look. And, who knows, maybe the higher quality iterations will have the watch you speak of.

Full gold bezel is too much for me. With the bezel with only the markers in gold, this would be awesome !