When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How to sell a Rolex rep legally on Ebay

georgegrasser

OK, I think everyone is content now. I sent her the following message letting her know that I would not use my "Rolex Fraud Prevention Task Force" powers against her if she promised not to try and pass any more reps as gens in her listings.

Here is an excerpt:

"Let's just drop it. You are definitely not on my top ten list of people I want to upset. I just get into "work mode" when I see high dollar items (over $10,000.00) being moved around e-commerce channels. We are much more focused on pursuing the state-side distribution hubs of illicit merchandise, than tracking down end users. My advice to you is to be extremely cautious when buying/selling luxury items that carry a perceived/true value over $10,000.00. I would like to consider this matter closed."

This whole experience has taught me a valuable lesson about messing with people. I will think twice before I do anything like this ever again. I really did not mean to scare her so bad.

It's fine. Perfectly OK to mess with who ever you want.

You never know who voted for Bush. Harass them all and let God sort em out. The enemy is all around us. They live among us. We have to fight them.

If she's innocent, which I doubt, she will think twice about giving away a gen Rolex.

I don't think that pfran42 is what is interesting here, nor do I think he should be called into question either in his motives, or how much time he has on his hands.

I confess this is a peev of mine. A criticism of someone should stand on its own two feet. If it needs to be propped up with an implied insult (the things you spend YOUR time doing are not as important as the things I spend MY time doing), then it has little merit to begin with.

Guest avitt
I confess this is a peev of mine. A criticism of someone should stand on its own two feet. If it needs to be propped up with an implied insult (the things you spend YOUR time doing are not as important as the things I spend MY time doing), then it has little merit to begin with.

I can't even believe that you took the time to write that ::