When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Obsession

windyzz

Hey, After my first breitling purchased with blue navitimer, I have become Obsessed with Breilting watches now :D, Here is some pictures:

1. My First Navitimer From TrustyTime [ Currently with k2222 having AR done, and DW will be modify soon]

p1010732ge0.jpg

Blue Leather Strap with Buckle for my navitimer:

p1010002oz2.jpg

2. Breitling Cronomat bought recently for $230

p1010152gw4.jpg

3. Breitling Steelfish with Swiss ETA bought it yesterday, with amazingly cheap prices $180

p1010006oj4.jpg

p1010012mc0.jpg

4. Box for breitling

p1010005qr2.jpg

would be uploaded with better picture soon, Enjoy :D

Nice collection! I didn't like the Breitlings when I first started collecting, but now they're top on my list (as are IWC).

I'm trying to catch up to you. I have a Slate BCE with the dark rehaut ring swap, Superlume and soon (hopefully) a new datewheel (if I can find a good way to print them) and I just bought a Navitimer (should arrive next week). What fun!!

Where's the Heritage? You gotta have the HERITAGE! You're not obessessed enough if you don't a HERITAGE!!!!!!!

btw: gOOD START!

Hahahah yeah It is a Must!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once I got a permanent Full time job, I'll be clicking on "Buy now" every week :D. I'll definitely get the Heritage . :D