When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replacing Crown Tube and Crown on Sub

Hey all. I've read a lot about replacing tube and crown on a sub with a gen recently. What I want to know is, how difficult is it to replace a tube and crown on a rep sub? I don't need gen (although I would be open to that).

I have a Joshua sub that the crown isn't tightening down on. I'm torn between replacing the tube and crown or just giving up on the watch. I really like it, so I thought I'd ask for your thoughts-repair it or replace it.

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks all.

Climb on.

Hey all. I've read a lot about replacing tube and crown on a sub with a gen recently. What I want to know is, how difficult is it to replace a tube and crown on a rep sub? I don't need gen (although I would be open to that).

I have a Joshua sub that the crown isn't tightening down on. I'm torn between replacing the tube and crown or just giving up on the watch. I really like it, so I thought I'd ask for your thoughts-repair it or replace it.

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks all.

Climb on.

The Zigmeisters post on crown tube & crown on a rollie ;)

i think you shoulkd attempt it man ! iv done this with a asian omega planet ocean it was pretty easy , & im totally an amature ;) .. good luck IC .. & HOPE TO SEE your sub back in action ..