When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gotta hate it when it happen

vric

Well you know.. When you expect your replica for a bit more than a week.. Watching the tracking number twice a day and then it's finally here.. Ok the damn postman is too lazy to bring it, so you have to go to the post office the day after to get it.. You finally get the package, you open it and.... it's the wrong watch :( Ahhhh the pain I hate that.

Good thing (if any) is... the waiting game will restart all over again and will last 3 times longer.. We are all addict to this waiting game, aren't we ? :p

P.S. damn it suck :p

Send it back with some C4 =@ and a fuse attach to the packing tape :blowup: !!!!! :evil2: Then you dont have to wait anymore!!! :drinks:

And then you send another package with a note that says: " :oops: , Vely solly, I sent da wrong item!" :sorry:

:spiteful::yahoo:

Hey that's a great Idea ! Ok we might miss Angus, but I wouldn't have to wait as you said.

Ok, is there a place to get rep C4 ? (no way I pay the full price of genuine for that !)

Hehehehe! I bet 'ya,if you google :type: it, you'll find it someplace! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Doesn't it just stink that you always get something WORSE than you ordered when it's the wrong watch? Nobody buys a $98 rep and gets a flying tourbillon or solid gold patek by accident - instead you get either a minor variation of what you ordered or something of lower value.

emot-iiam.gif

Send it back with some C4 =@ and a fuse attach to the packing tape :blowup: !!!!! :evil2: Then you dont have to wait anymore!!! :drinks:

And then you send another package with a note that says: " :oops: , Vely solly, I sent da wrong item!" :sorry:

:spiteful::yahoo:

That's a GREAT one, just [censored] my pants.

Doesn't it just stink that you always get something WORSE than you ordered when it's the wrong watch? Nobody buys a $98 rep and gets a flying tourbillon or solid gold patek by accident - instead you get either a minor variation of what you ordered or something of lower value.

emot-iiam.gif

Hahaha good point :D