When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SWISS ETA 7750 MOVEMENT ON EBAY ..

I think it may be a genuine reject or surplus movement. I can see where they machined off (those 2 circular swirl marks) the model number under the balance wheel.

Sorry - this is totally an asian 7750. ETA never supply them with a dial attached for one thing. Also Genuine ETA movts come in a clear plastic case with a light blue insert and a white plastic winding crown. They have simple hands fitted. Also they do not have that crappy shiny brushed finish that the rep has. If you read the listing it says 7750 series then describes this as a 7753 - so there it is with the asian transfer gears as well.

"The above Photo is not a catalogue photo . It is real item that you are bidding" hmmm except that if you look at the other items for sale there are 3 identical looking movements with 3 differant descriptions.......

plenty of cheap watches though........

Pete

I asked the seller why he advertised these as ETA when they were clearly an asian made movt. This was his reply:

hi

I don't advertise it is genuine swiss ETA movement.

I mention only " ETA/Valjoux 7753 Caliber " .

it mean ETA/Valjoux 7753 size.

you know this movement have the same function and size to swiss ETA .

you know now ETA become the movement standard.

Anyway it is quality movement . I wear one chronograph watch with this movement every day. It run precise time.

Don’t worry . you can try it.

I have also a refund service for you if you are not satisfied of the product in any reason and will immediately refund your money to you upon the product return.

Thank you very much & Keep in touch

Have a Nice Day

EDDIE