When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Diamond Bezels on Reps...

CashmereDreams

I'm looking at purchasing a couple reps...One thing though, I want to put a diamond bezel on one of them.

The three I am thinking of are a SA, Skyland or a Evo...I'm trying to figure which one of the most recent generations of these watches will most easily be able to place either a custom or a Gen Diamond bezel on. I'm trying to do so with minimal problems. Anyone with experience in doing this swap? Do we have anybody on here that actually does the swap for members of the board?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

I'm looking at purchasing a couple reps...One thing though, I want to put a diamond bezel on one of them.

The three I am thinking of are a SA, Skyland or a Evo...I'm trying to figure which one of the most recent generations of these watches will most easily be able to place either a custom or a Gen Diamond bezel on. I'm trying to do so with minimal problems. Anyone with experience in doing this swap? Do we have anybody on here that actually does the swap for members of the board?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

The only thing is you have to pay $$$ for a quality bezel. I would rather have a high quality CZ bezel then a lower then Gen quality diamond bezel.

The current BCE with diamond bezel is awesome.

Edited by CY0811

The only thing is you have to pay $$$ for a quality bezel. I would rather have a high quality CZ bezel then a lower then Gen quality diamond bezel.

The current BCE with diamond bezel is awesome.

I understand the part of getting a quality bezel on the watch. I can get one of those no problem, it's just making sure that I'll be able to make the swap onto the rep watch. Are there any reps that come with decent diamond bezels.

Diamonds,no....though i do think i seen a BCE with real diamonds on josh's site,nobody has ever bought one.

The CZ's on the BCE reps are good,i have owned 4 of them,but side by side with my SA,you can see that the BCE CZ's are just that.

There are some Bentley reps out there with a CZ bezel,cheap stuff,just cut glass.

Thats about it.

Diamonds,no....though i do think i seen a BCE with real diamonds on josh's site,nobody has ever bought one.

The CZ's on the BCE reps are good,i have owned 4 of them,but side by side with my SA,you can see that the BCE CZ's are just that.

There are some Bentley reps out there with a CZ bezel,cheap stuff,just cut glass.

Thats about it.

Just curious...Do you have any pics of the 4 BCE reps with CZ's that you've owned?

I've owned more then that,just 4 with CZ bezels....i forget at times,after 14,000 or so posts on these forums,i'm kinda new here,i guess...LOL... :rolleyes:

Pic taking is not my strong point,and taking pics of diamonds or CZ's is even worse,hard to do...here is some old pics..i have deleted many others.....

P1310085.JPG

P1310093.JPG

P2110065.JPG

P2110127.JPG