When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Update on the 201/A Dial Project........

5th_group

Hey all, like many of you, i have always found it frustrating that no once can seem to get the pre-vendome dials anywhere close to correct.

this dial started as davidsens latest 201/a release. i had him ship me a few dials printed but with no lume. here is an example of the first finished product. i really like the non-matching stuff, so thats the route we went. the main problem now as i see it, is that the indocies are simply milled too large. unfortunately, i dont have a fix for that. i also posted a pic of the previous completed dial which started its life as a dsn sandwich. we all know the issues with that one, but anyway, i hope you guys enjoy. i will post some more pics later when i get it mounted up. cheers!

002-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

DSCF0356.jpg

well.......i appreciate your feedback, but i dont think i ever stated anywhere that the dial was perfect. with that being said, considering the platform that we have to work with, what would you do differently and how would you accomplish it? :huh: