When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Solar Impulse

docdoc

• 3 months later...

1937-3526_sml1.jpg

timeshop has made it available… automatic 21 j :(

but it's here with lots of flaws ! It doesn't even have a titanium case and bracelet. I am so unhappy!

Honestly what those chinese rippers are looking at ? Don't they see the major mistakes they made ? I mean they are supposed to have some infos or pics when they replicate it… It is obvious that they are not coming here to get at least an accurate picture ;)

Edited by docdoc

1937-3526_sml1.jpg

timeshop has made it available? automatic 21 j :(

but it's here with lots of flaws ! It doesn't even have a titanium case and bracelet. I am so unhappy!

Honestly what those chinese rippers are looking at ? Don't they see the major mistakes they made ? I mean they are supposed to have some infos or pics when they replicate it? It is obvious that they are not coming here to get at least an accurate picture ;)

What is wrong with that rep? It looks fine to me..

Oh and is that dealer trustworthy? He even has the limited edition Quantum Of Solace Planet Ocean!!!

At least they could have bead blasted the case and bracelet to make it look more like titanium. Either way, to make a 1:1 fully operational rep of this one would probably not happen (the before mentioned subdial spacing). This one also has GMT function, another complication that, in a rep, may be problematic. Still, she's a real looker and I think the most we could hope for is the most visualy accurate rep, even if it is faux chrono. I think the rep pictured here is a great first attempt.