When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Singapore Next Gen GTG in September 2008

takashi

Guest graphix1988

yo ! wow im from singapore too, didnt realise that there is so many SG here!

Am i welcomed to join?!

anyway i have a problem with an sfso that i am gonna receive this coming monday i guess.

http://www.timeshops.net/pic/digi/1927-4370_sml1.jpg

at 4th oclock lume theres a problem, its off. anyone can guide me to a skillful watch smith in singapore who can address this issue?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@graphix - Skilled watchsmiths in Singapore a lot.... finding skilled watchsmith who are rep friendly is tougher than striking 4D. ;)

Restaurants are fine I guess as long as its quiet and we are cordoned off... If numbers are large enough maybe we can book a private dining room. I know some chinese restaurants offers such rooms.

Edited by siesta181

Guest graphix1988

wa repfreak

we go together leh. hahahaa. i also need dial cleaning.

those who have msn if dont mind a lowly noobie who just got a SFSO ultimate, can add me at graphix1988@hotmail.com

im still new.

Hi guys,

I should know whether the lobang for hotel private room is on by Tuesday 9th Sept.

But meanwhile should we settle on some date?

May I propose the weekend for 20th and 21st of September? We can choose either Sat or Sun. The venue would prob serve International buffet lunch.

Look forward to your feedback!

Car

Can't make it on 20th (bday party of my good friend) but 21 is perfectly fine.

Anyway, I am fine if we meet up earlier too for "unofficial" GTG ;)

Yay! Can't wait for that... Let us know when it is time... :p 21st of this month sounds great too! Hey siesta, what about you? Can't wait to see your Doppel...

And Alan, hope you can join us for this September GTG...

Of course Taka! You, me and CoolFire are meeting up next week right!!?? It is very important for us to meet up next week. Yes! LOL! :p

Yes... Extremely important... ;)

Guys.....I would prefer a week-day....if that works for everyone. Any weekday...during or after work hours rocks for me.

Got some family over....so can't really spare the week-ends. Am happy to have an "unofficial GTG" as well :p

Cheers

If you wouldn't mind, then you could meet us during our "unofficial gtg"... Cos for the whole of this month, I'm really tied down with work...

Well gilzy, I am expecting more than 5 this time round ;)

Count me in...

I am free on most Friday/Thursday evening too (that's why I can attend the SWA workshop :p).

For the unofficial one, it will be indeed late this week or early next week ;)

Seriously expecting more than 5 too...

Can't wait for the unofficial one... :p

wow, you all going for high class buffets... where have the poor people gone to?

Dude, please don't put it that way... Take for example the unofficial gtg i had just a couple of hours ago with takashi, cara & siesta... Just a simple dinner which cost each of us about 10bucks or so. The primary reason is being in the company of great people who share the same disease... Oops... I mean, hobby... And sharing our info & experiences in watch-collecting. ;) i hope you can make it on the 21st of this month! :)

Anybody got any idea? Unless we can get a condo function room soon...

Thanks for the meetup earlier bro! Time really passes fast in the company of great guys like you, siesta & taka... May the Skyland brigade meet up again really soon... Lol...

Btw, i think the booking of the room is cool...

GTGs are fun.... just attend one and you will be able to judge for yourself whether its worth the money.... trust me its worth it. Knowledge is exchanged. Best buys are discussed. Groupbuys are organized. Thats just the money aspect. You also get to enjoy the company of great ppl.

@Cara... Thanks for being such a great host tonight. Bling Bling....

@repfreak... Looking forward to seeing you soon.

I am good for the 21st.

Unofficial GTGs are okay for me after office hours. Just not the week of the 15th Sep

Cheers

siesta