When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen PAM with stickers on rotor?

turboGUATE

WHOA! Looks gen to me. Good find, pretty funny too I might say!

If it's a rep, it's a rep I wanna buy. Look at the finishing on the movement and the blue whatchamacallit wheels on the left side... yummyy

Of course, I'll open the caseback and remove the stickers before they fall into the movement :D :D :D

Second pic is a different watch. And yes the first rotor pic looks like a rep. :)

Guest carlsbadrolex

I find it SO difficult to believe that they put stickers on a gen rotor. You just know that at some point one is going to come off and land in the balance assembly.

Are you guys serious??? I realize that movement is beautiful, and I have NEVER seen it available as a rep before... BUT STICKERS?

I find it SO difficult to believe that they put stickers on a gen rotor. You just know that at some point one is going to come off and land in the balance assembly.

Are you guys serious??? I realize that movement is beautiful, and I have NEVER seen it available as a rep before... BUT STICKERS?

Optical illusion. I've gazed lovingly at a 213 at the local AD many times. The rotor is engraved and inked.