When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bvlgari diagono Calibre 303

mwee

The new Bvlgari Diagono Calibre 303 Chronograph.

Never really liked Bvlgari watches but this is a beauty! Would love to see this repped. Beautiful shaped and great size 42mm. Only problem would be the transparent caseback. Have seen some great Bvlgari reps so maybe they will rep this too? I really hope so as I would definitely get one if it is done as well as the super-reps!

post-3199-1222032525_thumb.jpg

It would definitely be a rep I would get straight away!!!

Bulgari might not be at the level of some other brands discussed here, but their watches do have some kind of attractive for me. Owned a Diagono Scuba and really loved the watch... when found the rep world, definitely thought that almst 3k for that watch was far too much. But still is a very nice watch and feels very good!

I guess the Calibro 303 is an amazing timepiece!!!!

• 3 months later...
The new Bvlgari Diagono Calibre 303 Chronograph.

Never really liked Bvlgari watches but this is a beauty! Would love to see this repped. Beautiful shaped and great size 42mm. Only problem would be the transparent caseback. Have seen some great Bvlgari reps so maybe they will rep this too? I really hope so as I would definitely get one if it is done as well as the super-reps!

Here is a link to this watch replica which may be in stock - and this version has a solid back by the way.

Also Mark at Timeshops is an excellent guy to deal with and prompt - my last watch came via him without incident and was perfect.

http://www.timeshops.net/BV7404_-_BVLGARI_...h_2325-5779.htm

Just be aware that Chinese New Year starts around 26th Feb? so if ordering do it NOW, or wait till after 1st week in Feb.

Best of luck.

John

Edited by Bossart