When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So I've got a...

dwisner

hard on for these watches now. They are so classic, elegant, vintage, and stylish. This watch from Pure Time has really caught my attention. I have a few questions. What does it mean referring to Swiss/Asian swan neck and canon pin fix? I assume super lumed dial hands is adding that glow that lights it up like the north star. Here is the one I'm interested in: http://www.puretimewatch.com/index.php?pro...cture_id=253380

What say you?

The 111h, classic. I believe the Swan Neck is the first picture in the second row on Angus' website. Refers to the portion of the movement where it sorta looks like a swan's head. Cannon pin fix corects a problem with many of the PAM reps, where the pin the hands are attached to are installed a tad short - thus appearing recessed.

Im a newbie here but from my understanding (as i had asked a lot o questions before my purchase to all our member here) here goes

Swiss/Asian swan neck

The Swan neck is the regulator for the dagger (circled in the pic)

Cannon pin fix corects a problem with many of the PAM reps, where the pin the hands are attached to are installed a tad short - thus appearing recessed.

Thats correct!

And superlume is as you said "adding that glow that lights it up like the north star"!!

hope this helps (and im right!!!!)

pam_11.bmp