When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seamaster chrono black bracelet prob solved?

marcl

I've been thinking about this watch for some time now, but apart from the sub dial spacing, which we can't do anything about, it has the speedmaster bracelet. Why then is it not possible for this watch to be sold, with the seamaster pro ETA bracelet? (see pics) The speedy bracelet doesn't even look that good, the links look too oval.

kind regards. Marc.

post-15401-1222937243_thumb.jpg

post-15401-1222937262_thumb.jpg

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; the SMP Chrono black has a completely different bracelet than any other Omega, the links essentially get taller near the case. Some of the chrono's have polished middle links, some are brushed. Although the clasp from the SMP bracelet may be more accurate, the bracelet as a whole will not be.

If you want to find out which watch goes with which bracelet, I suggest you do a little research - a good start would be the official Omega website:

http://www.omegawatches.com/index

But surely bracelet B goes better with watch A? And as far i was concerned that was the correct bracelet for that watch, as on my seamaster. certainly goes better than a speedy bracelet.

kind regards. Marc.

I just had the gen on at an AD show (Foxes) in Seattle. It looks fantastic with a rubber strap. During the sale I got them down to $3,400 which is still too much.

I'm seriously thinking about the rep.

I'd love to hear comments from any rep owners since there isn't a review.

Cheers,

Jim