When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Video of me flying

alphakazi

Here is a video of me doing a circuit shortly after being released for solo

if you have firefox, you can stream it or if you use IE, save and play B)

I'm no video wizard but the flash animation took me some good time :plane:

more to come

edit: ah yes - you probably need the link :D

http://www.virnadani.com/circuit.wmv

Edited by alphakazi

it should by default save to your desktop - can you see the file there? If you lost it, you could do a search for circuit*.*

a great program to play all your videos with is VLC - it's free and can play virtually anything ( http://www.videolan.org/ )

I will keep the faith that our 00 agent will open my video eventually B) I guess I could put my videos on youtube but the quality degradation is too much for my taste.

Regarding more important matters : would it be silly to start a forum from scratch - if we ever did get the mysql database from RWG - I should be able to merge the databases - another idea - make this forum our new home - I don't usually play in more than one forum so after being with a gaming community forum for many years, it is now faded away - now I get involved with RWG and blam, this happens - the internet is just not the same atm - it's like I'm sleeping over at a strangers house and I don't know if I can use the bathroom :D