When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG1: Please MGI107, I want a Swiss Navi

JohnG

LOL - sorry John - but you must understand there is no such thing as a thread hijack in the BIN - ok ok, I suppose we should have some kind of respect for each other :) This would have been more appropriate

Well I was feeling guilty about interrupting your guys' conversation with my house pics - so I thought I would give you a dedicated space!

:D

Well, Alpha, are you going to bite the bullet and order? If its on the up and up I would love one. If only the slide rule was corrected I would be a happy man.

Col.

Swiss Navi is available. Col., your BVLGARI is waiting...as well as your next orders.

:D

Well, Alpha, are you going to bite the bullet and order? If its on the up and up I would love one. If only the slide rule was corrected I would be a happy man.

Col.

I was curious - but too chicken to spend that much on an unknown at this point - I'll work my way up slowly :animal_rooster:

besides, that would be my 4th navi

Ya, I know its waiting, the guy who wants it is trying to work out how to do the transfer without the bank charging him near the price of the watch. CC makes things a lot easyier when your native currency is not USD. Its expensive enough with the crash of the Aussie dollar. Its hovering arround 68 cents ATM down from 96 a few short weeks ago. A lot of Aussies won't be ordering too much in USD for a while. Don't worry. he'll get there.

Col.

Ya, I know its waiting, the guy who wants it is trying to work out how to do the transfer without the bank charging him near the price of the watch. CC makes things a lot easyier when your native currency is not USD. Its expensive enough with the crash of the Aussie dollar. Its hovering arround 68 cents ATM down from 96 a few short weeks ago. A lot of Aussies won't be ordering too much in USD for a while. Don't worry. he'll get there.

Col.

I hear you - the Canadian Dollar was hit good too - currently hovering around $0.89 - I suppose we can't complain but it was exciting when it was at $1.10 just recently

Col.

I use Western Union with people I trust. No extra charges and it's 5 minutes deal.

so have any of your girls got a big blue breigtling with big date and blue rubber strap ?

if so i would like to see pics and your word is good enough so i am happy to deal with them

What do you mean - BIG? Tell me what model you want, and I'll ask to make this watch for you. SS or TT?

Does blue rubber strap exist? Ever seen one?

Are you OKE with Asian 7750?

Edited by Luthier

something like this on the blue rubber you posted

http://www.joshwatch.com/bl02056-bentley-d...800-p-3680.html

it would need to be the same quality as the josh one that sells for $378 which i think is a bit high priced

OK, Oscar, you have deal:

Bentley SS, blue dial, blue condom... oppsss... sorry... rubber strap, same quality, A7750 = $310 for YOU only.

Email to swiss gallory.