When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I did a search...but i Want a Nice Sub Replica and...

vizsladog

I'm confused with some things.

Why do so many pepole not want a etched reahuat??? (just found out what that was)

Who has the best sub bang for the buck??? I almost ordered a sub from global replicas......so glad i found this forum or i would have ended up with a noob replica (just found out what that was also)

I registered here to find a reputable dealer and i'm looking for a replica that i can show off and nobody will no the difference.

Thanks so much.

You need to buy a fully modded watch.

The engraved rehut is nothing close to the actual engravings instantly showing that the watch is a fake.

A noob mariner would be an excellent choice, get it with a 28.8k movement and pop a gen insert in and you will have a watch that is very close to the real deal.

If you want EXACT then I reccomend a WM9/Euromariner. Modding the crystal with a clarks or oferi. Shaving off the CGs. Getting a gen insert. Reluming the watch with super luminova. Inserting a noob dial.

-Shawn

What you do is buy a swiss ETA Euromariner then send it to Bk for a full mod package. He will trim the CG, Install/recess a better insert and attach a nice pearl. Also he can install a better dial if need be. Total investment....around 700 US dollars and you will have a Sub as close to perfect as there is available.

IF you can wait I have heard that Bk will be selling a fully modded TOP GRADE Sub sometime in the near future. (better than the NOOB)

What you do is buy a swiss ETA Euromariner then send it to Bk for a full mod package. He will trim the CG, Install/recess a better insert and attach a nice pearl. Also he can install a better dial if need be. Total investment....around 700 US dollars and you will have a Sub as close to perfect as there is available.

IF you can wait I have heard that Bk will be selling a fully modded TOP GRADE Sub sometime in the near future. (better than the NOOB)

Pardon my ignorance, who is Bk? Is there a link?