When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Interesting Ebay listing

trailboss

Watch factories, yes. Rep factories no of cause not. The book preports to be a listing of CN watch factories not just rep makers. I would think that a lot of listings would be parts makers. Most "Factories" buy in stuff like dials, hands ect and MVTs of cause. I understand there are plants makeing nothing but casebacks. Just sounds like an interesting reference work. If its all it claims to be. Anyone got a spare 60bucks to find out? You could allways scan it and sell "reps" :-)

Col.

Watch factories, yes. Rep factories no of cause not. The book preports to be a listing of CN watch factories not just rep makers. I would think that a lot of listings would be parts makers. Most "Factories" buy in stuff like dials, hands ect and MVTs of cause. I understand there are plants makeing nothing but casebacks. Just sounds like an interesting reference work. If its all it claims to be. Anyone got a spare 60bucks to find out? You could allways scan it and sell "reps" :-)

Col.

I picked up a few catalogs in GZ watch market, there's tons of legit factories, who make cases, sapphite glasses, hands, practically all parts for watches. Already contacted few movement factories and got prices lists.

If anyone interested to see parts factories full page ads - let me know, I'll post it.

interesting indeed... but I call [censored] - as much as I want to believe it

someone somewhere would have posted if a 7750 could be had for $45

I'd like for someone to prove me wrong though

Believe what?

And... do you have dimensions of A7750?

Diameter and thickness.