When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to get flat feet logo?

whitestripes

So I've got an incoming black speedy date 3210.50, and it's damn near a super rep, and only thing that matters, imho, is the clown feet on the logo and the writing is a bit close to the date window. I don't mind it being too close, (as long as it doesnt touch!!!). But the clown feet would stick out to me (although no one would call it out, especially with the serial and the "planet omega" logo).

I know people order silix PO dials with flat feet and transfer it over... how is that done? Does silix still do that? Is there a tutorial? Just want to fix the only eye-catching flaw. I'm so excited about my new Date. Been thinking about this one for a while. Will probably spring for the new Bond SMP (iff the applied Omega has the lines through the middle, not underlined like OMEGA, which will scream out to me every time I look at it (sold an Aqua Terra for this reason). Clown feet is one thing, underlined is a very different thing.

Some gen eye candy (now THAT is a sharp looking watch!)

joycoll3210-50-0002.jpg