When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Desperate Need for Patek Philippe owners & traders

mjg060468

post-17380-1225021553_thumb.jpgpost-17380-1225021409_thumb.jpg

I purchased the above watch in 2005 from watch lover dave from this website. Unfortunately he has now gone, so I believe. The crown wheel on my watch broke off and is missing. The watch was repaired by an associate with a alternative piece which looked awful. That has also now broken off. I am in desperate need for a rose gold crown to match this watch or a similar watch which is damaged and being sold off cheap. Can anyone help me out there!

post-17380-1225021553_thumb.jpgpost-17380-1225021409_thumb.jpg

I purchased the above watch in 2005 from watch lover dave from this website. Unfortunately he has now gone, so I believe. The crown wheel on my watch broke off and is missing. The watch was repaired by an associate with a alternative piece which looked awful. That has also now broken off. I am in desperate need for a rose gold crown to match this watch or a similar watch which is damaged and being sold off cheap. Can anyone help me out there!

Andrew has that watch for $238.00 - my recommendation is just to replace the whole thing.

Hopefully the new ones have better crowns.