When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Person on Board

Marky1012

Hi, I'm Mark and I am new to this.

I live in Swindon, England and will shortly going to Florida with my partner and our 5 year old to visit the parks.

I am interested in purchasing some replica watches, in particular, Breitling, Chaumet, Graham and Urwerk.

I have a real 1999 Movado and much as I would like to purchase other real watches - but being a normal person I can't really afford it!

I am beginning to understand the the best replicas are the 'Swiss' replicas and after that comes Japanese. Am I right in thinking that Swiss or Japanese only relates to the movement, and the rest of the watch is the same? I am currently at the stage of "I don't know what I don't know" so any advice on how to start would be gratefully received, particularly where I should be spending my money - who are the best suppliers? I have been flicking through the net at a range of suppliers but I am finding it a bit bewildering, there are so many suppliers out there.

Also, are there any 'Classic' watches which should be part of everyone's collection?

Alright Marky - I'm not too far away from you - (Andover) I am often up at the Designer Outlet. I can't afford to go there any more though as I spend all my money here!!

Welcome - I can do no more than reiterate what fitmic has advised - read, read, read before you ask too many questions. The answers are generally available if you use the search button.

Thanks guys, I'm starting to look around the site - and there is a lot to look at!

I'll definitely be picking up a couple of reps before Christmas. I love the Hublot Big Bang! Any thoughts on the best supplier for this would be good. I'm hearing that Angus is the man to talk to about Hublot. Would you agree?