When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

please help me choosing hbb with bling

billsanity

Ive been lurking this web site for quite awhile now and now that the prices have come down a little on the hbb i want to buy one with a lot of bling. I like all the ones with diamonds on the bezel but last night i saw on kings site a hbb with diamonds on the bezel and case and rg to boot. I really really like this watch but my only concern is that the price is cheaper then the models with only the bezel having diamonds. This is a pretty expensive replica for me to buy. Considering the most I have spent before is about $400.00 and I would like any imput that anyone can give as to wheather I can expect good quality on this watch or should i pony up a little more money and get the hbb with only the diamond bezel.

Thanks for the help

i'm considering a hbb aspen for my wife the gens are smaller but seeing she's blessed with decent size wrists nd the chances of being called out are zero where we live....................

i recently picked up a black magic however it's not 100% correct with it's finishing details but i am more than happy the quality of the watch hence my considering another for the wife

other "iced" watches i've bought so far have all been fine (AP ROO and a Chanel) in so far as they daily wear and no missing stones in 6 months (both on bezels)

go for it any of the delaers here should be able to assist (i've been using perfect clones and timesshop)

the world needs bling in these dark economic times

Edited by 3d-doctor

http://www.puretimewatch.com/index.php?productID=634

This would be my recommendation, any more bling than this would be out of control IMO.

This as shown is likely 75 grand or so on retail how much more of a watch do you want to pull off.

Plus these are CZ not diamonds on any rep so I prefer to limit my exposure to them.

Cheers,

M

thanks for the advice. I think im going to go with the rose gold frappachino with the diamond bezel. I really like the watch and I do have some very nice gens so i think i will be able to pull it off. Do the cz diamonds look passable or is it obvious that they are not real.

depends if some is pulling a lupe out

wife and i both have a couple of nice gens to mix with reps and to be frank unless you put a gen and rep side by side generally you'd be hard pressed to tell them apart in real world conditions

buy and wear what you feel and have the diamond studed balls to get away with it

go for it

imnho.. if you're going to get a "bling bang"

...there's really only one option, something i myself had but found far too high-profile to keep

the ALL-SS HBB with Bling Bezel..

reason being is the SS already is "flashy" with the polished edges.. you throw in the bling bezel and that baby just dances on your wrist

some pics of when i had it

quicky2.jpg

blingbang-onwrist1.jpg

imnho.. if you're going to get a "bling bang"

...there's really only one option, something i myself had but found far too high-profile to keep

the ALL-SS HBB with Bling Bezel..

reason being is the SS already is "flashy" with the polished edges.. you throw in the bling bezel and that baby just dances on your wrist

some pics of when i had it

quicky2.jpg

blingbang-onwrist1.jpg

I really like that one. good think i have'nt ordered yet.....thanks