When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Calling All Panerai 027 And 028 Experts

mackdaddy

I always thought the Pam 027 was only available in SS case with black (non-hobnail) face and the Pam 028 was only available in PVD case with hobnail face. But then I found this watch on Ebay listed as a Pam 027 A series: Pam 027 on Ebay

It has the SS case and the hobnail face. I could not find this watch on any of the Panerai watch references. It looks too good to be a rep, so what gives?

Guest Sql_pl

After a second look I am amazed!

It is orologicom who is selling it!!

Someone passed it as gen to that guy who seems to know the business!

Amazing!!

Edited by Sql_pl

After a second look I am amazed!

It is orologicom who is selling it!!

Someone passed it as gen to that guy who seems to know the business!

Amazing!!

@SQL, I was thinking the exact same thing. I do think he might have been scammed himself. Very interesting! :bangin:

I missed the "OFFICNE" Wow. Just goes to show how close the 027 reps are to the gens.

It seems orologicom is really trying to pass it off as a gen with the high opening bid price, the box and papers, and of course this statement: "This time piece is 100% authentic & original!!"

I emailed the owner asking about the spelling of "officne" (mispelled).... I mentioned that I felt he had a replica watch and movement.... The seller pulled the auction and sent me the following email...

"Thank you!!! I just ended it!...

All the best,

Akiva.

> eBay sent this message to Akiva Gothelf

> (orologicom). "

I think sometimes replica forums can actually help out a New pam buyer from getting in trouble with a rep watch paying gen prices. :D

Thanks to our forum member "mackdaddy", for catching this on Ebay... Great catch my friend! :3a:

• Like 1