When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pics of my Bell&Ross BR03-51 Phantom

Tryk

Here are some photo's I snapped of my first decent replica. It is a B&R BR03-51, with 42x42x13 case size. This is not a correct replica as I don't believe this watch came in a phantom version...but I buy watches because I enjoy them, not because they are "correct".

The faults I have found are that on the back case and band, the model is listed as BR01... also on the back case there are 4 allan screws etched in...

The watch has automatic 21J movement and so far has kept perfect time and the power reserve seems to be very decent! Anyway enjoy the pictures, this is my first time posting a watch!

BR03-01.jpg

BR03-02.jpg

BR03-03.jpg

BR03-04.jpg

BR03-05.jpg

BR03-06.jpg

BR03-07.jpg

accurate or not it's a fine looking time piece to my eye

just ordered a 46mm B+R myself

if it's as big as i think it'll make a nice desk clock

i'll also be going with a nylon strap i suspect

where did you pick up this model

been looking for a decent phantom (all black but the carbon always appeals)

also can it run twin timezones??

in any case it's nice

accurate or not it's a fine looking time piece to my eye

just ordered a 46mm B+R myself

if it's as big as i think it'll make a nice desk clock

i'll also be going with a nylon strap i suspect

where did you pick up this model

been looking for a decent phantom (all black but the carbon always appeals)

also can it run twin timezones??

in any case it's nice

Thank you, and yes the 46mm will make a nice desk clock. :) I have not held one in person but you would need to be a bigger guy to pull it off. I am only 5'10", with about 6.5" wrist and this 42mm as you can see takes up good space on its own! That is the reason I went smaller.

I also have a nylon B&R band on the way for this one!

I purchased this, and another BR02 for my brother from a seller on ioffer.com but he does not currently have any watches listed. The BR02 that the seller sent was different from what was listed in the auction...still a very nice watch however, and I can't complain as the prices are fantastic. I have been in contact with the seller and he does have a website, but I don't want to post it as I am not sure how reliable he is. You can PM me if you want the link.

I did just order 2 more watches from him, a Panerai and a Chopard.... so we will see how the quality is on those units before I make any more judgement.

And yes it does run 2 timezones, and since taking the pictures I have set that up better so that the hour hands are more in sync.

Also, thanks for the comment Sql_pl!

Thanks for posting. The important thing is that you enjoy your timepiece regardless of it's accuracy (although if it's pretty close, the better).

Cheers!

Yes thank you that is how I feel, as long as YOU enjoy what you wear! And of course it helps that the watch is a very good replica, the chinese guys just decided to build it as a phantom, which I am very happy about :)