When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

No Watch What to Do?

seroberts

Greetings.....Near the end of last month I made payment to a fellow member for a PAM FlyBack he is located in Germany I'm in the US. The seller responded quickly with a tracking number. After a few days I start following the tracking information.

Parcel goes through customs (no problem), then I notice the item is attempted to be delivered, but in a different city....diffrent city!!!! Huh? Anyway the item is singed for and delivered to this different city. Now I've contacted the USPS and they say their is nothing they can do. Loss has to be initiated by seller.

Now the plot thickens......I ordered a watch from one of if not the most trusted sellers on this forum and guess what SAME DAMN THING!! Parcel goes through customs (no problem), then I notice the item is attempted to be delivered, but in a different city....diffrent city!!!! Huh? Anyway the item is singed for and delivered to this different city.

What is going on.......I'm confident the forum dealer will make it right but, I really don't know how to handle the person to person transaction.

Thanks in Advance for your Thoughts!

Steve

The obvious question is, what is the seller's response.

Could be as simple as you were given someone's else's tracking number...it can happen...

RG

The seller is kinda' waffling, I'm waiting on him after requesting that he fill-out a loss investigation report. He has told me he has double checked the accuracy of the tracking number

or maybe..... just maybe someone forwarded all your mail to a new address?

just an idea...

Have verified and reverified shipping address with seller and post office